The beauty of these arrangements comes to life thanks to the skill and hard work of our photographers. We thank them and acknowledge their contributions. Our photographers retain copyrights on their work and give Ikebana International Chapter No. 1 the right to use them.
We were unable to schedule any in person events due to Covid-19 restrictions.
The following virtual programs were made available to our members and guests via Zoom:
- Endless Possibilities with Washi Paper presented by Laura Felt (hands
- on workshop).
- Demonstration by Elaine Jo, Ichiyo School
- Demonstration by Soho Sakai, Sogetsu School
- Senko Ikenobo (Headmistress designate) – Ikenobo School
- Valerie Eccleston – Ichiyo School
- Stephanie English – Ikenobo School
- Satsuki Palter – Ohara School
- Susan Cano – Sogetsu School
- 100 years of Kimono – Paul McLardy